TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I accidentally set my tv to audio only now i cant even see…

Customer Question
I accidentally set my...

I accidentally set my tv to audio only now i cant even see the menu to turn the audio only off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its an RCA ill have to look at tye model number just a sec

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes all imput and menu have the same problem cant see nuthing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Its 32 inch LED LCD HDTV DVD COMBO MODEL NUM LED32B30RQD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Its been this way about 5 min when i accidentally pressed the audio only

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/2/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I would assume audio only turns off the back-light, is there another button to switch the back-light ON?if not I will need some time to study the specs on the set thanks

I am still waiting for a reply from you?

Any messages you see about phone calls etc are sent by the site not me, you can choose to ignore if you do not want