TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have sound but no picture. LG 47"

Customer Question
Have sound but no...

Have sound but no picture. LG 47"

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your LG TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/2/2017
TV Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
TV Technician: ,  replied 7 months ago
Phone call session started
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Can you please tell me the complete model number (found on a sticker on the back of the tv)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.