TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am operating or my TV for the first time. I have set it…

Customer Question
I am operating or...

I am operating or my TV for the first time. I have set it up. However I do not have a cable connection for this room. The WiFi is connected. Will I be able to down load movies and other entertainment to watch?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No I have not tried any. I am an Amazon Prime member.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

The internet connection is good. Tho is a new tv that I bought almost a year ago and I am just setting it up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Yes you will, you just need the app in order to do this.

Do you have the Amazon app on the TV at the moment?

Please let me know