TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My hardly used to Toshiba 32DL933B we just mounted on the…

Customer Question
My hardly used to Toshiba...
My hardly used to Toshiba 32DL933B we just mounted on the wall now won’t turn on and has no standby light.
Worked perfect then one day just didn’t come back on.
There is power running up the power cord in to the TV but the standby light doesn’t even come on.
I read that static build up could cause on of the parts to fail don’t know if it’s easy to fix. I haven’t had the back off it yet as been busy with work. But do you think I could fix this myself?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/2/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Have you checked the TV power cord that should be plugged securey in TV and power socket?