TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am having problems watching amazon prime television. The…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems watching amazon prime television. The picture keeps freezing

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Prime?

It is approx 12 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No Netflix is ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/2/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

TX 40AS640B
SKY BOX CONNECTED PLUS DVD PLAYER
I would prefer to do it this way.
Netflix is ok and the DVD player is ok

OK - Have you tried to disconnect TV and Sky box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let Sky box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

I have disconnected everything but i can get into a programme and it plays for a short time then freezes for a few seconds
Please send me a reply to tell me what to do next

OK, please logout from Amazon app, close it, reopen it and login again. Does the problem persist?

the problem is still there. It does sometimes say that there is not sufficient something I cannot remember what
I think it may say insufficient bandwidth

That could be 'bandwidth' or some thing similar word, have you tried any other app in TV and get same problem?

No Nothing else has this problem

OK, let me opt out to open this question for other experts to chime in and assist you further

Thanks

Thank you
I have now waited nearly 24 hours and no-one has got back to me
Do I need to complain to paypal
I have still not received an answer and I do want a refund