TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a LC-70SQ15U smart TV and I would like to install…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a LC-70SQ15U smart TV and I would like to install Amazon Prime APP

Technician's Assistant: How old is your LC-70SQ15U?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I just have no idea where to start to add this application

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/2/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Amazon does not support Sharp TV's (they never have), with any of their content or the Prime app. Amazon determines what brands they will support with their app, and they simply do not make the app available for Sharp's app platform. In order to get the Prime app and view it on your TV an external device like the Amazon Firestick is needed. It will plug into one of the TV's HDMI ports and you can then use the app:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-fire-tv-stick-with-alexa-voice-remote-black/5477500.p?skuId=5477500

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?