TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to hook up an Android Box, the only HDMI on my

Customer Question
I want to hook...

I want to hook up an Android Box, the only HDMI on my Toshiba TV is HDMI3 , HDMI2 is hidden

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? How old is it?

32DT1U 40FT1U

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

There are 2 HGMI ports on the TV but only HDMI 3 available

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?

I just got a Android Box this wk . But I have in the past played Movies, I don't understand why HDMI 2 is hidden .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get the hidden HDMI working, I don't want 3

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

In order to use any of the HDMI Inputs on the set you need to unlock them first in the setup menu. This is done using the original Toshiba remote and instructions are found on page 42 of the manual at the link below:

http://volumemarttv.com/images/1017487536.pdf

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Did you need further assistance with this??