TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get a full picture on the screen. One from the cable…

Customer Question
I can't get a...

I can't get a full picture on the screen.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes one from the cable box

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

LHBFVMKT3302620

Please reply both info-requests as this is the only source for me to troubleshoot the problem.

LHBFVMKT3302620 seems serial number, recheck TV model number please