TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can i connect my logitech wireless keyboard to my sony…

Customer Question
How can i connect...

How can i connect my logitech wireless keyboard to my sony bravia tv

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

4 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works ok - but i dont know which slot to insert the wireless dongle into the tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/2/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sony Bravia TVs do not have keyboard emulation yet so you cannot use a wireless keyboard with them. It isn't possible to use a wireless dongle with the TV - it will not be able to recognise the signal or work with it.

You can just use the remote control for now to input keys onto the TV.

Or you could connect a smartphone, tablet, or laptop and use the keyboard on it.