TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Each time I want to watch a youtube program I have to exit…

Customer Question
Each time I want...

Each time I want to watch a youtube program I have to exit dish and open a separate selection for youtube. That isn't so much problem as having to connect my headphone through the only audio out on the side of the tv which disconnects all the sound going to others watching at the same time.I'm hard of hearing so need the headphones

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

We just purchased it, is there a model number on the tv proper?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I find the model number?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.