TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can not get it to tun on. Changed batteries in remote still…

Customer Question
Can not get it...

Can not get it to tun on. Changed batteries in remote still nothing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio not sure about model ,. Have the book here

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just this one wont turn on. My other one is playing fine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv? If not:

-when did you buy the tv?

-what size is the tv screen?

-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or DLP or?