TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Model un55mu6300f How do i change language. Brand new 3

Customer Question
Model un55mu6300f How do...

Model un55mu6300f How do i change language

Technician's Assistant: How old is your UN55MU6300F?

Brand new 3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works kids changed language in settings?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN55MU6300F? What happened right before this?

1/2 hour we were trying to look for local chanels and changed something it looks french

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It will not search local chanels but three

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.

Hello

Hi

Please give me a minute

How do you receive your tv channels , antenna ,straight cable ,cable with cable box and cable remote or satellite box ?

tv air antanae,cable a box and wi fi

O.k and are you talking about the menu language or the spoken language ?

Same thing on cable box or just antenna ?

menu

OK then give me a minute

Hay Jack I got it figured out still worth $5.00

Open the menu (home button) and then go to these items , settings > System > Start

Setup menu

Open that that and the language setup will be in there

If it is in French it will say langage or idioma in Spanish ,

We posted at the same time

Glad to hear you got it

A simple thank you will do the trick