TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm in a hotel and me and the Maintenance man from the hotel…

Customer Question
I'm in a hotel...

I'm in a hotel and me and the Maintenance man from the hotel are trying to hook up my Xbox one to the tv but it won't register

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG model 39LY560H

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works and let's us go to the HDMI inputs but still won't show up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 39LY560H? What happened right before this?

It's in a hotel room

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/2/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No I don't I already left the hotel

Okay, thank you.