TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Help my sound all discorted. 55 inc samsung. If i go on you…

Customer Question
Help my sound all...

Help my sound all discorted

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

55 inc samsung

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

If i go on you tub its ok

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I went out when i came back it was like this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Because it is OK on youtube its likely to be any satellite or cable box you may be using so to begin with please re-boot the box by un-plugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then replug back in again,do the same with the TV at the same time,let me know if there is any change please

Anthony

Next day all ok

I am not sure what you mean?could you elaborate please

Could you let me know about this please I dont understand "next day all ok"

Working good now

Ahh great news!

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

Rating for what you did not fix anything

I still am not sure what you mean?what did you do to fix this?are you saying it was fixed earlier than when I replied

Question was asked on the 1st which I did not see so that is likely to be the case,not sure why its taken this long to get to you

OK I see what you mean now

Sorry for mis-understanding have a good day

Please kindley F off