TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 42 inch: t.v. that will play great then all of a…

Customer Question
I have a 42...

I have a 42 inch :Phillips t.v. that will play great then all of a sudden all I get is severe static. I have to turn it off for about ten seconds and turn it back on and it will play fine for awhile, this happens daily.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # 42PFL3603D/F7 Serial # is YA1A0836017418 Sept 2008

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I guess it does i really havent tried it and we only use the tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 42PFL3603D? What happened right before this?

It started about 3 years ago but was not used for the last 2 years and we just started using it 2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No i think thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
TV Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.