TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture is very dark. I’m trying to find the brightness…

Customer Question
The picture is very...

The picture is very dark. I’m trying to find the brightness button?????????

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # UN32EH4003FXZA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu on the remote that came with the tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN32EH4003FXZA? What happened right before this?

Only 2 days. My Netflex wasn’t working and got tech support from them

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.