TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just purchased a Bose Wave IV CD radio, how to hook to my…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Bose Wave IV CD radio, how to hook to my Samsung Series 5 5201 tv?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Series 5 2-3 years maybe.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not sure at this time, trying to figure out which cable to buy...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

No issue, I have just bought the Bose system. I was told I could hook up and get better sound, I am loosing my hearing says my wife.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the exact model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

It will start like UN-...........