TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Go How How. How do I install a sling TV app? I don't

Customer Question
How do I install...

How do I install a sling TV app?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't understand your 3rd message .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I just The I just got sling TV I just got sling tv. I need to install the app.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Whats the model number of the device that you would like to install the Sling TV app onto?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.