TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

FAILURE TO CONNECT TO WIFI NETWORK ON MY SAMSUNG TV. MODEL…

Customer Question
FAILURE TO CONNECT TO...

FAILURE TO CONNECT TO WIFI NETWORK ON MY SAMSUNG TV

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MODEL LN40B650T1FXZA BOUGHT 2009 2010 0R 2011

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

SO FAR I HAVE GOTTEN TO THE NETWORK SET UP, SELECTED THE WIFI LIMEGIRAFFE, ENTERED THE SECURITY KEY , THEN GET FAILURE TO CONNECT MESSAGE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

USING ATLANTIC BROADBAND REMOTE TO TURN on tv then press menu on remote on samsung remote,,says i am connected by wireless,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the distance between the TV and WiFi Network?