TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How access Bluetooth. Do I change Audi/output and the WiFi…

Customer Question
How access Bluetooth. Do...

How access Bluetooth. Do I change Audi/output and the WiFi surround sound is not available

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Comcast was just here and changed cord but coun’t activate bluetooth

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Screw on type

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Joe, Technician replied 7 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today. Please bear with me for just a min while I form my reply to you.

Bluetooth requires two devices, what two devices are you trying to use together? I need the make and model of each please.

Thanks,

Joe