TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic tc-p50vt25 TV and had to move it, so I…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic tc-p50vt25 TV and had to move it, so I removed the three screws at the bottom of the TV pedestal base and only now see instructions on the back of the TV that say not to do that. I can't seem to get the base back together again correctly because after I screw in the three screws it is too loose. There is a white plastic disc and a black metal disc, and I thought the plastic disc goes on top of the black metal one. When I screw them in from the bottom of the base, the TV wobbles because the screws don't tighten enough.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Panasonic is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2011? Again it's panasonic tc-p50vt25

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The base is TBLX0145

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I now of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/1/2017
TV Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.