TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My samsung 8000 series tv will not turn on all you hear is a…

Customer Question
My samsung 8000 series...

My samsung 8000 series tv will not turn on all you hear is a clicking noise

Technician's Assistant: Is your 8000 connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please