TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
My Samsung makes alternating noise, then shuts off for five
Richard, Technician
My Samsung makes alternating noise, then shuts off for five seconds, then comes on again … read more
I have a 55" Samsung 8000 series tv. How do you fit the
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I have a 55" Samsung 8000 series tv. How do you fit the screen to the picture. Now the picture doesn't fit the screen. … read more
What is the best 65 inch tv. Is it Samsung. I want great
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
What is the best 65 inch tv. Is it Samsung. I want great colour not sold on 3 d . What 4 k no programs I need TV in living room . I have 46 inch Samsung love it. Also have sound bar. So is 6 series th… read more
Is my Samsung TV UA37C5000QF compatable with motion control
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
Is my Samsung TV UA37C5000QF compatable with motion control hub ? Because I was thinking about buying it as very much into social media.… read more
Hi, I have a Samsung 8000 series LED TV, it starting flickering
Steve G., Chief Engineer
Hi, I have a Samsung 8000 series LED TV, it starting flickering then 10 seconds later powered off and it wont turn on again.… read more
Samsung televison just went blank during viewing of a bluray
Steve G., Chief Engineer
Samsung televison just went blank during viewing of a bluray movie. Unable to turn back on--no video or audio. Television is just making a clicking noise. LED 8000 series 55" screen… read more
im trying to hookup a samsung 5551 sound bar to a 8000 series
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
im trying to hookup a samsung 5551 sound bar to a 8000 series samsung tv. im going from hdmi out on the sound bar to hdmi in on tv but no sound?… read more
when turing on the tv the powerswitch you can hear the sound
Steve G., Chief Engineer
when turing on the tv the powerswitch you can hear the sound turn on and off the tv will not come on… read more
I have just purchased two 46 LED smart Tvs. A series 7000,
Steve G., Chief Engineer
I have just purchased two 46" LED smart Tv's. A series 7000, and a 8000. I am experiencing the same problem with both, that in low light scenes I get motion blur or a ghosting effect. I t is almost li… read more
i have a led 8000 series samsung about 1 1/2 yrs old. My husband
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
i have a led 8000 series samsung about 1 1/2 yrs old. My husband was watching and the sound stopped working. Could it be the tv and how would know?… read more
Hi My Samsung 23 inch LCD (M237WDP) is coming up with a white
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
Hi My Samsung 23 inch LCD (M237WDP) is coming up with a white screen with a floating message V3.03.0. It now wont take any input signals eg hdmi, tv antenna...… read more
What is the difference between the Samsung 46 9000 Series
Jeff the TV Guy
Jeff the TV Guy, Service Technician
What is the difference between the Samsung 46" 9000 Series 3D 1080p LED HDTV and the Samsung 46" 8000 Series 3D 1080p LED HDTV?… read more
WHICH TYPE OF 3D SAMSUNG TV HAS THE BEST PICTURE LCD, PLASMA,
PramitP
PramitP, Self-Employed
WHICH TYPE OF 3D SAMSUNG TV HAS THE BEST PICTURE ? LCD, PLASMA, LED IN THE 7000 AND 8000 SERIES.… read more
Are the following Samsung Plasma TV models compatable with
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
Are the following Samsung Plasma TV models compatable with 3D viewing, and if so where do you get glasses? PN50A650T1F; PN58A650T1F; PN63A650T1F John A. Toepke ([email protected]) Thank You… read more
Lightning strike! My Samsung Series 8000 LED now powers on
Joe
Joe, Associate Degree
Lightning strike! My Samsung Series 8000 LED now powers on but no picture. Blue light at base flashes in steady pulses (no timed series). I hear a clicking at base as if a switch or relay is trying to… read more
Is the wis 09 abgn wireless dongle compatible with my new Samsung
James, Field Service Engineer
Is the wis 09 abgn wireless dongle compatible with my new Samsung un46b8000 tv? Will it work with the internet widgets?… read more
i just got my samsung 55 8000 series how do i get the
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
i just got my samsung 55 ' 8000 series how do i get the surround sound to come though the tv it plays dvd and blue ray the sound is great but if i want to ues it while i'm just watching tv nothing ?… read more
I have a 55 led samsung 8000 series. I was watching it yesterday
dan the tv man
dan the tv man, In-Home Electronic Technician
I have a 55" led samsung 8000 series. I was watching it yesterday and it just turned off. It then started a clicking noise like it was trying to turn on and then turning back off again. It repeats thi… read more