TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We can not change chanels. Model # E55-E1 all I know is it…

Customer Question
We can not change...

We can not change chanels

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # E55-E1 all I know is it is Vizio

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We can adjust the volume and turn it on and off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can nnot think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

How do you receive your channels? Cable/satellite box, basic cable, or antenna?

satellite dish direct tv
we will just type and not call
we would do the call, but we on a fixed income and very poor.
Thank you for the info. You need to use the dish remote here to change channels not the vizio remote. If the dish system does not respond please unplug power to the dish box for at least 5 minutes then replug and give it another 5 minutes to start up and test again. Let me know the results at that point please.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.