TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I turn the TV on it is normal, then after awhile the…

Customer Question
When I turn the...

When I turn the TV on it is normal, then after awhile the top and bottom of the screen is cloudy, and any writing cannot be seen.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

I have no idea!!. I am an 86 yr old lady, and am not a techy!!

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that I know of. This has been going on for about a week (the problem with the TV)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything, thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please