TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I originally got Roku 2 through Acorn TV and have used it…

Customer Question
I originally got Roku 2...
I originally got Roku 2 through Acorn TV and have used it sucessfully for several years. It is connected up to my TV via HDMI and A/Voutlets. But now when I went to use it I could only get to the entry page that shows the various program types (Netflix, etc.) and nothing beyond. I don't see a light on the small Roku device which I used to before. I assume my remote is OK?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Roku (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please