TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a Coby TV, a small one for a guest bedroom, and we…

Customer Question
We have a Coby...

We have a Coby TV, a small one for a guest bedroom, and we have lost the remote control. How could we purchase another remote?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I am not sure. This house is in AZ, and we are now in CA. I could have someone go to the house and look for the booklet, or......where would she find the model # on the actual TV?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

What do you mean, "what menu options can I access"?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to wait a few minutes before you connect me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please ignore the previous questions, they are computer generated. That said, I need the full model number off of the back of the TV in order to locate the remote, can you get that?