TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I set up amazon instant video, I did this on my

Customer Question
How can I set...

How can I set up amazon instant video, I did this on my other tv very easily but can't seem to connect on this vizio and it has full wifi signal Maybe you can help ??

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Well b my wifi box is in another room

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Power dsl internet and wireless

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so, i do have prime account. can access on living room tv and computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Joe, Technician replied 7 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today. Please bear with me for just a min while I form my reply to you.

Can you access other apps on the tv or do they result in the same problem?

When you say that you cannot connect can you please elaborate on what happens when you try to open the app?

Thanks,

Joe