TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have lost pandora on our family room Samsung smart tv. I…

Customer Question
We have lost pandora...

We have lost pandora on our family room Samsung smart tv. I have it working on our Samsung smart tv on our patio 25 feet away. My cell is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

5 yrs. how do I check

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes on the menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

1month

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Joe, Technician replied 7 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today. Please bear with me for just a min while I form my reply to you.

Is the app still there and not working or did the actual app disappear?

Thanks,

Joe

App is there

Ok, and what happens when you select the app to open and use it?

Says network connection has failed. Please check network settings

If you go to another app, for instance netflix, does that/those other apps work or result in the same problem?

Thanks,

Joe

Netflix works fine

Is the one tv on wireless and the other wired ethernet/internet?

Both are wireless

Please try two things, unplug router and plug it back in (this will temp disrupt all internet in your home) and unlplug the tv, once the router has came back fully online please plug your tv back in and tell me if Pandora then once again works?

Thanks,

Joe

STILL NO PANDORA.I AGREED TO A $5 VISA CHARGE ONLY. THE VISA HAS BEEN BILLED FOR A PHONE DEAL.
TOTAL BS! I AM A NON TECH CUSTOMER THAT IS NOT SATISIFIED.I AM WILLING TO BET THERE ARE PLENTY OF NON-TECH SAVY CUSTOMERS.JEFF MCGILL,TAKE THE ADDITIONAL CHARGE OFF OUR VISA ASAP!

Good morning Jeff, if you go into the tv menu settings and go to the update section does it show any available updates for the tv when you search?