TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

T V keeps cutting on & off with a thumping noice. T.v. keeps…

Customer Question
T V keeps cutting...

T V keeps cutting on & off with a thumping noice

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

T.v. keeps going on & ogf2 with thumping sound

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. Soind goes off when tv comes back on. Picturr is good

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

1 week todAy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Remote wouldn't work had to unplug from wall

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please get the model number from the back of the tv for me?