TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get my hear set to work with my surround sound

Customer Question
I cannot get...

I cannot get my hear set to work with my surround sound receiver. I have plugged in the optical cable, but I get nothing

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Yes the cable is tightly plugged in to the tv receiver and to the head phone transmitter.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Yes I was getting sound from my analog cable being plugged in to my tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/2/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the brand and model of your surround receiver please? Also, do you have a set of wireless headphones- if so, what's the brand and model of those too please? So I can look them up....

Louie, Technician