TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a TV RTU5540-c. I want to read the manual so as I…

Customer Question
I bought a TV...

I bought a TV RTU5540-c. I want to read the manual so as I can read it . If I dont like it I can return it. Do you have the manual online?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your RTU5540-C?

Bought 2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I want to read the manual to see if it meets my requirements

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RTU5540-C? What happened right before this?

Please understand I need the manual to see if it meets my requirements. Walmaartwill not accept an opened box for a refund

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Please download the manual

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Unfortunately, there is no manual for this tv. There is no support for these tvs at all.

Depending on your question, I may be able to answer you here. However, if you have the opportunity to do so, I would highly recommend returning the tv anyway and buying something else.

These are some of the very lowest quality tvs on the market. They are built to meet a certain price point, not for quality or reliability. It is completely normal and expected to see them last just a year or so at best. They are not actually made by rca, they are made by a generic chinese import company and badged with an rca logo, they provide no customer service, have no parts, no manuals, etc. Overall, it is not worth the small up front cost savings to buy one of these "junk brand" tvs. You would be better off returning it and spending the extra $150 to buy a tv from a more reputable brand that will last you 5 times as long. I can recommend some better models for you, if you would like.

My apologies for the news,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.