TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We just purchased an e series smart tv. Our wifi data is…

Customer Question
We just purchased an...

We just purchased an e series smart tv. Our wifi data is being used at an enormous rate and the tv is not on that much. How can we slow this down?

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

We are wireless through a hotspot.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

We go through AT&T and the light is green. Are the apps on the tv always running behind the scenes?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Will the tv still work without wifi?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you watch a lot of apps on the TV such as Netflix, Hulu, Youtube ect?

Please let me know

Thank you