TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sincerely hope you can help. Power went out for approx. 45…

Customer Question
Sincerely ***** ***** can...

Sincerely ***** ***** can help. Power went out for approx. 45 minutes and when the cable remote is turned on the TV goes to HDMI3 instead of HDMI4 and therefore no picture. How to get from HDMI3 to HDMI4 ? Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Not sure the TV (large) is mounted into a cabinet

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes, for about 45 minutes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?
If you move your device to the hdmi3 port instead, does it work there?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.