TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Foxtel Now is corever Loading. Samsung 65" 3 months old.

Customer Question
My Foxtel Now is...

My Foxtel Now is corever Loading.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 65" 3 months old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu is working, cant get into Foxtel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Happened last night after watching a documentary

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I checked my wifi and internet and all is fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try unplugging the unit for an hour to reset it, then plug it back in and try again.

If that doesn't work try changing the region and then change it back again.

Let me know if that works?

Resolved by Samsung while waiting on your reply.Please refund $ 5.00.Regards,R B

For refunds please contact customer services.