TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a mounting device for my TV. LG 60PC1D-UE made in…

Customer Question
I need a mounting...

I need a mounting device for my TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG 60PC1D-UE made in 2006

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

What does the menu have to do with a mounting device?????

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your 60PC1D? What happened right before this?

You are obviously automated and making no sense.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Joe, Technician replied 7 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Good afternoon,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today. Please bear with me for just a min while I form my reply to you.

Do not answer my question. No mention was made about the additional $28 until after I provided my payment info. Very deceptive. I want a refund of my $5.

I presume that since you are asking about a mount that you are referring to a wall mount. Wall mounts are aftermarket and you simply need to purchase one that will fit at least a 60" Plasma and that will also hold that amount of weight as not all that hold one size will be the same weight capacity. On the back of the tv are 4 screws/holes, those are used to mount the tv to the universal mounting brackets.

Thanks,

Joe