TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Panasonic tv modelpt-50LC14- plays for a hour thenshuts off…

Customer Question
Panasonic tv modelpt-50LC14-B plays...

Panasonic tv modelpt-50LC14-B plays for a hour thenshuts off and will not restart until it is disconnect until it hhas been unplugged for an hour

Technician's Assistant: How old is your MODELPT-50LC14-B?

It is 9 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your MODELPT-50LC14-B? What happened right before this?

Never had a problem before now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/1/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When this happens, it indicates that the power supply is failing.

The power supply board will need to be replaced before it stops working altogether.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------