TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung 46" led hd 1080 31/2 yrs old screen and audio

Customer Question
Samsung 46" led hd...

Samsung 46" led hd 1080 31/2 yrs old screen and audio failure, did softwear upgrade as instructed on line ,sound and image restored but brightness adjustment not working, screen is very dark and won't respond to menu adj ???

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Aweekago Sat for 2hrs, set was working normal until sun grey cup game

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are the menu screens dark as well?
Can you give me the full model number of the tv?