TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a PHILIPS Magnavox TV Model CCZ191AT32, Just typed…

Hi, i have a...

Hi, i have a PHILIPS Magnavox TV Model CCZ191AT32,

Technician's Assistant: What Philips model do you have? How old is it?

Just typed model ..... it is OLD that is all I know.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works.....havent used it in a number of years....want to know how to play VHS tape

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

Havent used it in many years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Want to play family VHS tapes before sending off to be digitized

12/1/2017
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Turn on the TV, select the VCR input, insert a tape and press the Play button.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer
Pete, Electronic Engineer