TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I vcannot connect to my netflex it says cannot connect to…

Customer Question
I vcannot connect to...

I vcannot connect to my netflex it says cannot connect to internet to try later or confirm connection settings

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Ubs

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Dinnot know needed too

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is all I know the connection has never failed before

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 4 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Ok
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 4 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you use to watch the Netflix in the computer or in the Smart TV? If you use Smart TV, can I have the make and model of the TV?

Louie, Technician