TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a older model tv ln52a550p3f. The main board is a…

Customer Question
I have a older...

I have a older model tv ln52a550p3f. The main board is a bn9609451a. is there other boards compatible with the same quality.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your LN52A550P3F?

Not sure maybe 10 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not sure just have the green screen screaching and on off repeatedly

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LN52A550P3F? What happened right before this?

Maybe 4 months . It always used to correct itself until the last couple days.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 4 days by:
12/5/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.