TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I NEED TO COONECT MY TV TO MY HOME WIFI. CANT SEEM TO DO…

Customer Question
I NEED TO COONECT...

I NEED TO COONECT MY PHILLIPS TV TO MY HOME WIFI. CANT SEEM TO DO THIS

Technician's Assistant: What Philips model do you have? How old is it?

THE TV KEEP GIVING ME A MESSAGE ABOUT MY LAN LINE IS NOT CONNECTED

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

MODEL NUMBER pHILLIPS 49pfl4909/f7 mARCH 2014

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 49PFL4909? What happened right before this?

Had it coonect directly to modem from Spectum/TWC

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I want it to work for NETFLIX

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

This TV has no wifi adapter so it cannot connect to the wifi network, but there is a way around this.

Do you have a Android or iPhone Smartphone?

my tv is wifi certified?

yes with a Wifi Adapter which is hard to source (you need to purchase it) due to the age of the TV, the better solution is to use a Chromecast adapter as it is more functional. this is why I asked about if you had a smartphone.