TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a Samsung 65" TV at the end of July. I have noticed…

Customer Question
I bought a Samsung...

I bought a Samsung 65" TV at the end of July. I have noticed that the picture is getting dimmer and dimmer.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

4K Ultra HD LED. UN65MU800D

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works. Same problem with all inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing happened before this .It has been getting progressively worst for 4 to 6 weeks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
TV Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
TV Technician: ,  replied 7 months ago
Phone call session started