TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot get TV to work.asking for code.is an older model. It…

Customer Question
Cannot get TV to...

Cannot get TV to work.asking for code.is an older model

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is an older floor model,asking for code to get it turned back on.this happened after watching CD,trying to get TV back on.model no.ck3112r

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does work.leave it to a man to screw up a TV.lol

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

We watched a DVD.I didn't have DVD remote so he used both remotes(xfinity and mitsubisch to try to get TV back on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I need a code and help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply

Are you asking for a code to program your cable remote to operate the tv?

Or is the tv actually asking you for a password ***** pin number?

No asking for code
Asking for TV code
Asking for code
Asking for code to operate cable remote

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

How many digits does your cable remote need (3,4, or 5)?