TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have purchased a new Samsung HD TV 24" 4 Series M4500. It…

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a new Samsung HD TV 24" 4 Series M4500. It is connected to an AT&T receiver with HDMI connection. This is a wired connection. However when I turn on the TV, it looks for a wireless network.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your HD?

Is this Samsung TV for wireless and not wired network? How can I set up this TV for wired using HDMI. Thank you very much. Doug

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Please help me, thanks Doug

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Doug, The wireless network the TV is referring to is your Wi Fi network for the TV's built in internet apps- this is unrelated to your cable box. Are you looking to use the TV's built in internet apps- or not?

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.

Simply send a reply back on this page to proceed if you still need help.

please call me on this phone or better(###) ###-####thanks Doug

l understand, thanks Doug

Thanks Doug. I asked this a half hour ago and still need to know this info:

The wireless network the TV is referring to is your Wi Fi network for the TV's built in internet apps- this is unrelated to your cable box. Are you looking to use the TV's built in internet apps- or not?

I'm unsure why you're unable to reply. If you don't want to use the TV's built in apps, then simply use the Samsung remote and change the SOURCE to HDMI and let me know what happens.

Were you able to try those steps? Are you still having problems?

Aric, l am still having problems , please call me(###) ###-####Doug

Doug, I've said repeatedly that I'm not available by phone. I will opt out at this point and open the question to other experts as we seem to be at an impasse.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello Doug,

if you still need help, I can assist you here, or by phone if you prefer. For the call just click to accept the call offer to approve that service.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.