TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Repaced bulb but can't reset timmer, Panasonic pt43lc14

Customer Question
Hi, repaced bulb but...

Hi, repaced bulb but can't reset timmer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic pt43lc14 replaced bulb can't reset timmer. dennis

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Don't know how to reset the amp meter timer

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

All color blue is green and white is yellow.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
12/2/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

So about the delay by the way , just came online myself

About the lamp timer , you will need the TV's original remote , not a universal or cable remote then while pressing the VOL- button on the projection display, hold down the PIP or SPLIT button on the remote control at the same time for more than 5 seconds.

Send me a hello and we`ll talk about the color problem