TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Want to turn on TV speakers. They were shut off to use a…

Customer Question
Want to turn on...

Want to turn on TV speakers . They were shut off to use a sound bar but want to use the tV speakers

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I am contacting you for a friend who has lost his manual. Model Is not available as hunted to a wall and can't take it off. It s a 60" about 5 years old. It has a sound bar currently attached but I van't find how to turn speakers of TV on by going to Menu and checking Audio

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV Menu works but unable to locate where to turn internal speakers on or off.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

My friend bought headphones (2) as they have hearing issues TV works with sound bar but they want to disconnect them bar. In order to use headphones TV speakers must be on and volume muted.TV was working with sound bar. Note sound bar is still connected.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Since it's wall mounted, there's probably not a good chance you can find the model number. Do you know the manufacturer?

I do not wish to proceed any further. I agreed to the $5.00 charge but that was all. I was not aware it would be another $33.00 and then $38.00 a month to join Just Answer. The TV I was inquiring belongs to someone else. I was just trying to help him. Please cancel my trial. I will pay the $5.00 but no more. Please confirm that no further charges will apply.If further charges appear on my credit card I will cancel that credit card.I am serious. sincerely, Brian *******

I repeat, I do not want to proceed and do not want to talk to anyone. Cancel my request.

I will get this to customer service to refund your deposit.