TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung tv is only showing black and. It did this once b4…

Customer Question
My Samsung tv is...

My Samsung tv is only showing black and white. It did this once b4 then came back to color. Now today again is just black and white.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No. But I did just check and there is a set of red, yellow and white cables.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Now that I turned the tv to check there is no service at all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Nothing. Tv won't even turn on.

Are you seeing a standby light showing on the TV at all? Which color is it?