TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I. I was trying to adjust the color on my Sandi hdlcd1955a…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to adjust the color on my Sandi hdlcd1955a and I lost the picture, just "snow"

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Went to menu on tv but not sure what to do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sansui 1955a 2009.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 1955A? What happened right before this?

I tried brigjting the picture but I press an incorrect button

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The "snow" would indicate you changed your TV's Input setting. Locate one of the following buttons on your original Sansui remote:

TV/Video

Input

Source

Let me know once you've found that.

I fixed it prior to your respone.

Great!