TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a app for Amazon but it does not work. I have the app…

Customer Question
I have a app...

I have a app for Amazon but it does not work.

Technician's Assistant: Which Amazon product do you have?

I have the app on my tv but it does not work.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Amazon software?

I go to the apps on the tv and I can not remove the app to try reinstalling it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Joe, Technician replied 7 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Good morning,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today.

When you click on the app to use it, what happens and or what error message is shown?

Thanks,

Joe

I am checking

No problem, just reply back once you have the info. Thanks

Code and 99 let:us

Thank you for that info, can you tell me if the other apps on the tv are working or are they experiencing similar problems?

They work fine. This one never worked. Remove the phone charge since I did not get phone support

Sorry for the delay

Are you using the actual tv apps or another external device through the tv for the amazon app? And what is the make and model of that device?

Please remove all charges since this could go on for hours. Amazon tv is not that important. I am not happy with your service

I need info in order to help you and the only way I can gather that info to help you is to request that info from you so that I can help, this problem to help requires me to know the exact device that is being used and may require trying certain steps to correct, there is unfortunately no way for me to guess the problem and that is why I must ask questions.

You also stated code 99 but didn't explain yet what happens when you click the app such as it opens but then gives code or doesn't open, etc.

Thanks,

Joe

Thanks for nothing. Remove charges and we are done