TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get a full screen picture on my new tv. 6series. My…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a full screen picture on my new tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

6series

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My tv in the bedroom gives me a full picture

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

The tv is just a few days old. It was fine until last evening

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried using the picture size on the remote but it does not seem to make any difference.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/30/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

How exactly does the screen look now?

Please let me know